• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 2.1 out Feb 22nd???

does the phone industry work off one fiscal year? seems like that would be a far fetched idea. fiscal years are determined by the companies themselves usually.

They do operate in a fiscal year, starting in October I think for Sprint, but when it comes to reporting releases they always use the calendar year, most people when they see 2nd Quarter of 2010 are going to think April - June, and not the 2nd quarter of a fiscal year.

Upvote 0
Well, I was noticing the thump in my earbuds (on Pandora) today and it sounded exactly as I would have expected and these were $12 Frogz from Walmart FWIW

Hmm... I'm using SkullCandy Titans and Bose earbuds. Neither of the 2 (nor the @#$%y ones that came with the phone) have any remains of bass. It's like an axe-murderer came through and just sliced the bass to bits and left it to rot on the floor. I can clearly tell there is a HINT of it, but not all of it is there. It sounds to me as though the bass 'push' or 'thumps' as you call them just give out midway in the 'push' or 'thumps'.

Upvote 0
Well I dunno what I did, but my Pandora runs smoothly.

Mines works 7.2/10 with occasional hiccups. I hope this new update fixes my gps! I was on the highway braggin to my friend abt this phone. I use gps to find a verizon store for her and it first tells me my location (which was fairly precise) but had no destination route. THE SECOND I TURN THE WiFi connection on it said I was in Tiran

Upvote 0
Mines works 7.2/10 with occasional hiccups. I hope this new update fixes my gps! I was on the highway braggin to my friend abt this phone. I use gps to find a verizon store for her and it first tells me my location (which was fairly precise) but had no destination route. THE SECOND I TURN THE WiFi connection on it said I was in Tiran

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones