• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for that; as a new user I'm on the look-out for great tweaks and tips like this.

Just curious, and sorry if I missed it, are there other tweaks in that area that are known to be good ones? There are a lot of choices in there, I noticed. ;)

I'm not sure. I looked around, but didn't mess with anything else because I didn't know what it did.

There is another number you can call to reprogram some thongs signal-related, but it slips my mind right now.*228 maybe?

Upvote 0
I am gonna close this thread, simply because the last 2 pages have comprised of an argument, and then absolutly nothing to do with the 2.1 update.

If and when new information arises about the update, please feel free to open a new thread to discuss it, otheriwse it will just sprall out of control liek this one has.

The slot changing information has been posted in tips and tricks, please feel free to discuss it over there.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones