• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and im risking my life by walking across the street everyday
learn to live on the wildside ;)

look i understand it was over the line but me the the person it was directed at are fine. dont worry, by continually drawing attention to the post you are only adding to the problem. just let it die. theis thread serves no actual purpose and will be hidden by the multitude of other threads by the days end

Upvote 0
oh shut the **** up.
tired of people like you. you contribute nothing to the community, yet you feel entitled to be as negative as you want. posts like this are pointless. go get a iphone asshole.

I understand your frustration Andrizoid, but you've overstepped now.

it happens

im 17, im allowed angry outbursts of testosterone haha.
You can also take some time off if need be.

let me explain something people, when a post get reported, it not only brings the staff to the thread but also brings the posters of that thread into our radar.

The update will come. Whether today, tomorrow or in 6 months. Updating for a particular phone is not as easy as some are led to believe. But by posting so many of these type of thread will only enhance your anxiety and frustration. Unless there is concrete evidence that the update is coming and with proof, then there is no reason to continue to hash these threads.

I'll be nice and won't give infractions this time, but the next one, trust me I won't be so nice.

Thread closed.

TS out

Reactions: WilCIWS
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones