1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support 2.2.1 Application Settings Issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sinnovations, Aug 11, 2011.

1. sinnovations

sinnovations Newbie
    None

Feb 10, 2011
    Hey guys,

I installed Darky's ROM 9.5 [2.2.1] on my Galaxy S a while back, and I've had so many issues with it with certain applications.

I open an app and save settings to do with the application, changing things about with the design, colours schemes or even just accept agreements etc. I go to my home, or exit the app, and then re-open it, and none of the settings stay, on several application I have issues, where I have to re-accept agreements, sign in again and or change settings AGAIN with the designs is there anything that stops this? It would be much appreciated if somebody could help me.

I've been told to: 'Just delete dbdata/databases/offending app company name. App name.

That should fix settings disappearing.'

However, it doesn't because there's NOTHING in these folders. I checked via Astro and several other file explorers. Is there anything I can do, this is really getting me annoyed now, as I can't use applications for things like Twitter without having to do stupid things like accepting agreements/design things via settings.

Thanks so much.

Advertisement