• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 2.2 and Exchange Activsync still does not work?

thenew3

Android Enthusiast
Apr 12, 2010
CA
Ok so I upgraded to 2.2 in hopes that I can get activesync to work without using touchdown.

I'm still seeing the same issues as 2.1 that is, the calendar will sync, I can send email but can not receive email.

with a Droid 1 running 2.2, everything works fine. I would imagine the email app is the same between the two phones.

Anyone else have activesync problems on 2.1 on the X but got it to work fine after upgrading to 2.2?

Ok so I upgraded to 2.2 in hopes that I can get activesync to work without using touchdown.

I'm still seeing the same issues as 2.1 that is, the calendar will sync, I can send email but can not receive email.

with a Droid 1 running 2.2, everything works fine. I would imagine the email app is the same between the two phones.

Anyone else have activesync problems on 2.1 on the X but got it to work fine after upgrading to 2.2?
Are you kidding? This Droid X has been a love hate relationship. It's a cool phone after work. Lots of cool apps and features over the blackberry. But if you need tight integration to Exchange, no one beats Blackberry.

Cant search my Exchange mail, that i know of..Come on, Google is a Search Engine company...

I keep holding out to try 2.2's official release, to give another shot.

Android is going t have to step it up to enter the Enterprise Market.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones