• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 2.2 - Calendar Bug & Navigation Bug

thebazman

Lurker
Aug 29, 2010
Hi Guys,

Wonder if anyone can shed some light on these.

I recently updated to 2.2 (Vodafone OTA), and noticed a few bugs that were not in 2.1

I have performed a factory reset and issues still present.

Firstly, with appointments on a google calendar that have an email reminder, when i view appointments for that day i see the alarm icon beside the appointment.

If i view the appointment (not edit just view) and then go back to the day view, the icon has disappeared and when checking the appointment via a browser, the email reminder has been removed.

has anyone else noticed this or try it to see if it can be replicated??

Also the navigation program can not lock onto the GPS signal, it's always stuck at "searching for GPS". GPS is fine as maps and other programs pick it up fine (maps v4.4)

I've seen some other comments on the net about others with this issue, but no way to fix it, anyone had this issue?

thanks,

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones