• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2.2 Froyo for the Captivate Discussion

Other than that, I feel that 2.1 is a fine OS. I'm just upset that I can't use my phone for more than 1 day if I don't charge, unless I don't touch it at all.

I'm perfectly fine with Eclaire myself. After getting an app killer and learning some battery saving tips from people in here, my Cap's been working like a champ.

So me personally, I won't get upset if 2.2 never releases for the Cap, but if it ever does release, I'd be really happy to finally be able to use a Flash Player:D

Upvote 0
I'm perfectly fine with Eclaire myself. After getting an app killer and learning some battery saving tips from people in here, my Cap's been working like a champ.

So me personally, I won't get upset if 2.2 never releases for the Cap, but if it ever does release, I'd be really happy to finally be able to use a Flash Player:D

Excelent point. However... Eclaire is fine, but if you ever get the notion to root your devive you won't remember what Eclaire was... or even care:)

Upvote 0
so we can release a special armani captivate with 2.2 that like 5 ppl will buy but not the original captivate?

1-26-11-armanispeakuomo.jpg

but fk froyo if u already released 2.3 wtf is that?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones