• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2.2 Review on Nexus

jimbo1mcm

Android Enthusiast
Jun 25, 2010
Android 2.2 Review: A Deep, Delicious Dive Into Froyo - HotHardware?

Guys and Gals: We wil have a smoking hot product with the X when 2.2 comes in a few weeks. When 3.0 comes we will really be out front. Google is REALLY paying attention. 2.2 gives us a lot of the things that people have been asking for!! Kudos to Google.

Also, they have added a couple of new soft buttons at the very bottom of the screen for telephone and browser.

oh my Lord! I can't wait! Apps on SD, Faster web, faster java. Oh my, oh my.

I was thinking apps on SD would be awesome for more space, but everything I have heard has said the X's 8 gb will be all for apps so I really won't need anything more than that. I am excited about faster web, and faster java, oh and I guess this thing called Flash is coming. I don't know if you guys have heard about it, suppose to be a big thing.;)

Upvote 0
I was thinking apps on SD would be awesome for more space, but everything I have heard has said the X's 8 gb will be all for apps so I really won't need anything more than that. I am excited about faster web, and faster java, oh and I guess this thing called Flash is coming. I don't know if you guys have heard about it, suppose to be a big thing.;)

Flash? Never heard of it.. BTW, I have an iPad BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones