1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[2.2 Theme] GreenStyle 2.0 (coming soon)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by X10iUser, Jan 23, 2011.

1. KTP

KTP Android Enthusiast

Looking good, i see you can alter the clock colour now too.
    might install this, wasnt too keen on the previous versions.

Advertisement

2. CuBz

CuBz Android Expert

ooo i like the new version :) will install later on

3. X10iUser

X10iUser Android Expert

Thanks. :) v1.4 is up.

4. highaltitude

highaltitude Well-Known Member

can't download your icon pack from the link, keeps logging me out of XDA. Any other links to the icon pack?

5. X10iUser

X10iUser Android Expert

Strange, works for me.

6. CuBz

CuBz Android Expert

Works for me too

7. CuBz

CuBz Android Expert

How do you install icons?

8. X10iUser

X10iUser Android Expert

With LP or something like Bettercut I think.

9. highaltitude

I've also used Desktop Visulizer to swap icons on apps

10. cryptstyling

cryptstyling Lurker

When will 2.0 will be released and what are de differences with 1.4.
    Let's see if you can top darktheme

11. baz@gmx.co.uk

baz@gmx.co.uk Well-Known Member

Wooohooo!! Can't wait for 2.0 X10iUser (aka Theme Master) ;)

off topic, was it eminence that had a kind of "scratching" (as in DJ's and turntables) as the notification sound? I've lost it and miss it!!!!

Only occurred as i mounted/unmounted SD card, but i can't remember what ROM / Theme it was in :( !!

12. X10iUser

X10iUser Android Expert

Maybe the weekend if I get time.

13. castrol1983

castrol1983 Lurker

GreenStyle it`s new name of GreenGlow or something new ?? Respect for Your greate job, sorry for my english

14. I use paid Vignette on Beta 4 all the time with no problems. I really wish 28spawn could get his modded semc camera working on 2.2 because from many many tests it takes much nicer pics than Vignette.

15. Superbrowndude

Superbrowndude Well-Known Member

^^^Im with this guy ^^^,Vinegette paid is ok for now,hopefully something else will come along !

16. JimmyX10

JimmyX10 Newbie

I am curious on GreenStyle and if it's gonna top DarkStyle so hope you find the time now this weekend and release it :)

17. highaltitude

I have a request, please setup the phone call screen so that it is not as easy to hang up.:thinking: I can't even count the number of times the phone has hung up on me while talking. If you move around at all your cheek hangs it up. Maybe its just me, but it is the absolutley most annoying thing. Other than that I love the ROM.

Attached Files:

18. JimmyX10

JimmyX10 Newbie

This is not a ROM, its a theme and you can activate the sensors in settings to fix your problem..

19. highaltitude

yeah I guess your right, I lose track sometimes with all the ROMs and Themes floating around. I guess its FreeX10 ROM with the Greenglow Theme. SO I guess the dial/phone screen etc is actually FreeX10 problem. I'll look into the sensors, but not sure it makes a difference when the hangup button is just about a square inch big.

*edit, dont see any settings for sensors, is it in cyanogen settings? or regular?

20. JimmyX10

JimmyX10 Newbie

follow this youtube video I recorded it should solve your problem and when you have done what I did in the video check that it works by putting your finger over the black sensor if the screen goes black then you will not have any problems. Here is the youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZGnlNjTNHI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

21. highaltitude

cool, I'll try that.

22. JimmyX10

JimmyX10 Newbie

i hope you understood that you should test the sensor when you call :)

23. JimmyX10

JimmyX10 Newbie

Hi XperiaX10 haven't herd anything from you for several days now, I just wander are you close to a release for GreenStyle 2.0? Or what is your plans? I don't say this to rush you I'm just curious, and I miss your work.

Hope you don't take this the wrong way but the DarkStyle is little to much issues with so there for I waiting for GreenStyle 2.0 and I can't download any of your others work because you have removed everything.

Hope you have the time to answer :)

Best Regards
    Jimmy

24. Superbrowndude

Superbrowndude Well-Known Member

Where did the emience Rom go ?

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10