• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 2.3.3 Root with Mac

Bam... Just finished installing Amon RA. Used a Mac Book Pro... Bad news is you need to be Running Parallels. I used Parallels to boot up an old copy of Windows XP and followed the revolutionary method.

Only hiccup I encounter was messing up the clockwork recovery and not installing it. Didn't bother me because i don't want it anyway.

So there is hope for other mac users. "Get on the wire, tell them how to bring those sons of bitches down."

Reactions: tube517 and ocnbrze
Bam... Just finished installing Amon RA. Used a Mac Book Pro... Bad news is you need to be Running Parallels. I used Parallels to boot up an old copy of Windows XP and followed the revolutionary method.

Only hiccup I encounter was messing up the clockwork recovery and not installing it. Didn't bother me because i don't want it anyway.

So there is hope for other mac users. "Get on the wire, tell them how to bring those sons of bitches down."

nice thanx for the tip.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones