• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 2 Issues regarding Alarm and Music

Amaroth

Android Enthusiast
Nov 5, 2009
Hilo, HI
So, I have been having this problem with my alarm clock on my droid. I have it set for my days that I work, friday to monday, and sometimes it doesn't sound of AT ALL. Not even a notification or anything at all. No snooze button, no nothing. It just happened to me this morning. I had checked my phone at 7:30 pm last night, and it said Alarm is set for 12 hours and 30 minutes from now. Lucky I got up a little before 8 am, and I waited for the alarm to go off. 8 am came and went, and NOTHING. I went into my alarm and looked at the alarm and it was set to on, and I clicked Done and it told me Alarm is set for 23 hours from now... This is not the first time it happened either! I was late by 2 hours one day to work because it did not go off! I blamed myself, thinking i hit dismiss while i was asleep or something. Anyway I have old cellphones I use now so that I don't accidentally sleep through 8am.

My second issue is when I have my headphones plugged into the phone, it randomly will go into a Party Shuffle out of NOWHERE. Like if I have my headphones plugged in but no music playing, and i put it in my pocket, later i will look at my phone and its been playing music. Other times, I will be using my phone with nothing playing, headphones in my ears, and all of a sudden it starts a party shuffle. Another time I was listening to music on purpose, and all of a sudden it STOPPED my currently playing music and started a Party Shuffle!!! It keeps doing it by itself! Only when my headphones are plugged in. These are like the 10 dollar headphones u buy from walmart! It is becoming an annoyance. I was wondering if anybody has been having this issue??? Do I have a defective droid or what??

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones