• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2 lg spirit questions

anyone know if this phone has HDMI ?
also does anyone know if this phone has HID input ?(connect game controllers, mouse etc via. micro usd adapter)

-No separate HDMI port on phone, may be accessory that attaches to micro USB slot?
-Metro is selling a "media charging dock" that alleges to connect to your TV. Can't tell what the port is on the back, I suspect it's HDMI-ish. Look here: Unlimited Wireless Service - MetroPCS

:D

Upvote 0
-No separate HDMI port on phone, may be accessory that attaches to micro USB slot?
-Metro is selling a "media charging dock" that alleges to connect to your TV. Can't tell what the port is on the back, I suspect it's HDMI-ish. Look here: Unlimited Wireless Service - MetroPCS

:D

60 bucks is way to much for a dock, they are out of their mind

Upvote 0
This phone does not support HDMI. The usb port would need MHL support like found on the SGS3 which can connect from usb to HDMI with it's proprietary connector sold separately.

You can possibly connect through DLNA to your PS3 and stream media that way on your TV. I will try this eventually and share my findings.

The port on the back of the dock on the metro site is a usb to connect to your typical wall outlet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones