• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2 Nexus 4 questions... Pouch and Charger

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
1. I am considering using a bumper, I haven never used one. I would only use with a pouch (which I have seen but never usedd) due to the glass on the Nexus 4

I was looking at some smooth, fine grain (Not sure of the term) leather (not real leather undoubtedly) ones on eBay I love all the colors
Only problem I emailed the seller and they said it would not fit the bumper. I had the idea of going with the S3 and they said, No also, the screen is bigger, but the phone is not that much bigger

could anyone suggest a pouch to a phone that would work with a bumper. Or even a specific link? I also don't want to get too big of one. Would you think the Note II would work, or would that be too big?

2. I asked on XDA because I was told otherwise in Best Buy, but a case would work on the Energizer qi Pad. However, most said it had to be situated just right on the pad to charge. And a couple said that it gets a little hot the thinner the case. So a Catch-22

Anyone used it and can vouch that it is very good
Or, it seems like the more I look into it, it is just a novelty and I should go with a Destktop dock?

Thanks for any input

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones