1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support 2 Problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HTCWildfireS, Jul 20, 2011.

1. HTCWildfireS

HTCWildfireS Lurker
    None

Jul 20, 2011
    Hey guys. I was wondering if someone could help. I have two different problems.

First of all:

With the plan I have with my company, I have unlimited text and picture/video messaging. This is great - cheap and awesome. Except for one thing. My phone won't send any pictures! I've tried to send a picture to two different friends and every time it says "unable to send after several attempts". I tried sending a picture to my mom, just testing it out after taking the SIM card out for a few minutes (my sister had the same problem with a different HTC and it worked) but it didn't work. Now I tried sending it with internet connection, and without. Both times having cell service.

Secondly:

I don't know why this isn't working, but do you know when you hit the home button on the phone, while on the home screen it zooms out and shows all the other pages you have? Well recently for some reason, it just goes to a blank screen with a small transparent grey box in the top right corner. This isn't as big of a deal as the above problem, as for a I don't use it that often, but I'm OCD and it's bugging me.

If you guys could help me, that would be great. Thank you in advance, I appreciate it!

-Emily.

Advertisement

2. HTCWildfireS

HTCWildfireS Lurker
    None

Jul 20, 2011
    Hey never mind about the second problem, I restarted my phone and that is fixed.. but the first problem is still happening :/