• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories 2000mAh batt. anyone try them?

I have bought 1800 mAh Chinese battery, 1750 mAh Seidio battery and 2200 Chinese battery... don't really give you much of a battery charge. Sure, they fit, but after constant charging... I went with the Chinese battery 3000 mAh for $9.99.

Fat back door? It gives it a better grip. Well if you have a big hand... otherwise you should have gotten the Hero. It really doesn't make it look too "fat". The Chinese backdoor snaps out snugly. It fits on my Seidio holster and my Evo dock. Feels more sturdy.

Recently bought a Chinese battery 3500 mAh battery with back door for $10- hardly "over priced" it costs just as much as the 2200 mAh battery you want... Except, I would advise to forget the Seidio battery- now those are over priced!

With my 3500 mAh battery I have gotten 32 hours of average use without charging. Worth my "over priced" $10!

Upvote 0
I think he was saying that the GorillaGadgets.com batteries are just over priced chinese versions that they bought cheap off ebay and are re-selling in the US at inflated prices.

GorrillaGadgets lists their 3500 mAh battery, as of this date, for $18.99.
3500MAH Evo Battery (Extended Life Battery) - GorillaGadgets.com
I would go with gorilla if you don't want to wait up to four weeks to get your battery from Hong Kong, mine took more than 30 days to arrive.

Now Seidio, that's a different story- $69.95
Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery For use with HTC EVO 4G

Upvote 0
GorrillaGadgets lists their 3500 mAh battery, as of this date, for $18.99.
3500MAH Evo Battery (Extended Life Battery) - GorillaGadgets.com
I would go with gorilla if you don't want to wait up to four weeks to get your battery from Hong Kong, mine took more than 30 days to arrive.

Now Seidio, that's a different story- $69.95
Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery For use with HTC EVO 4G

My Chinese 3500mah battery off eBay took 7 business days to arrive. Not any worse then shipping across the US with UPS Ground.

Upvote 0
Got an email the other day:
Thanks for your purchase and attention. We have shipped it to you by air mail on 28th Dec., usually it will take about 12-22 working days to arrive. Because Christmas and New Year, the packages from China to your country are springing up. Carrier informed that it will be 3-5 days delay of delivery, but both post office and us are doing best to speed up,hope you can understand and please be patient to wait for it. many thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones