• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2012 Metro PCS phones

Well, to answer my own question, I just saw this POS that Cricket is coming out with.
http://phandroid.com/2011/09/22/zte-score-for-cricket-launches-september-25th-for-130/
This must be the replacement for the Sanyo Zio that they have on clearance. I just don't understand why they replace phones with ones that are not much better than the ones they are replacing. They better hurry up and release the Glory early so they at least have something decent, even if it is still a Huawei.

Upvote 0
Just letting all you guys know that metro is coming out with a couple new phones jan 2 2012 , ive been with a guy in a metro store down here for a while, he says its going to be bigger than the lg esteem, also new years, they are getting rid of the stupid mail in rebate crap with the phones, so for all you eager beaver wanting you lg esteem for christmas, wait 2-3 more weeks to get a "new" phone.

Upvote 0
I've been reading up on the reviews regarding the upcoming LG Connect and the LG Bryce. I am aware that the Bryce will not be out until fall, and am wondering if I should get the Connect when it becomes available in a few weeks, or hold out for the Bryce?

I'm currently using the Optimus and its absolutely pathetic! I, like millions wonder why Metro doesn't have HIGH end phones. My God, they would absolutely RULE the industry if they did!

Anyway......recommendations, anyone?

Upvote 0
I've been reading up on the reviews regarding the upcoming LG Connect and the LG Bryce. I am aware that the Bryce will not be out until fall, and am wondering if I should get the Connect when it becomes available in a few weeks, or hold out for the Bryce?

I'm currently using the Optimus and its absolutely pathetic! I, like millions wonder why Metro doesn't have HIGH end phones. My God, they would absolutely RULE the industry if they did!

Anyway......recommendations, anyone?
The Bryce was re named the LG Esteem and has been out for quite some time now. The Connect will be dual core, otherwise the specs don't look all that different.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones