• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2021 MLB Postseason

well congrats to the Braves. i think we just ran out of gas. the fact that a 106 win team had to play in a wildcard game to see who plays in the NLDS was ridiculous!!!!!!!! it should be seeded like the NBA does in the playoffs.

like i said i think we ran out of gas. we battled until the very end with the Giants because we did not want to play in the wildcard game. we gave it our all right up until the very last game. the fact the Scherzer did not start like he was supposed to says it all. he was gassed. his arms were done. i mean yeah you can fault Dave Roberts for pitching him in game 5 of the NLDS to close the game. but everyone just seemed tired.

hats off to the Braves....Rosario is a beast. if he does not win the MVP for the playoffs, something would be terribly wrong.

and this sucks, cuz i probably just gained 10 pounds watching thru this playoffs.....LOL i guess i can look at it this way.....i don't have to stress eat.....LOL

edit: not to mention the injuries. i mean we were without Kershaw this whole time. we missed our biggest bat in Muncy. we were also out with Joe Kelley and Justin Turner. those are big guys missing from important games.

edit#2:sorry guys. i have a lot of food and booze in me right now......LMAO(i wish)!!!!!!

edit#3:i forgot the the whole season we were did not have Dustin May for the whole year!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
Atlanta's bats are just way bigger than Houston's pitchers.
Love it!
congrats to the Braves!!!!!!! well deserved!!!!!!! at least you did not have to cheat to win the title.

there's a rumor here in LA that Rosario is a free agent and guess where he might be going? he would look really good in Blue!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones