• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2022 NFL Football

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!

preseason football just got on its way. anybody watch? i usually watch the quarter or so, but thats about it. i did not watch the LAR vs LAC.

but i'm super excited for some NFL. i'm gonna have to start doing my research for fantasy football. i usually start around the start of preseason.

So who's excited?

Reactions: Dannydet
    I'm always excited. I love me some football. I watched football most of the day. One can't take a lot of stock out of the first couple of preseason games but it's always fun to see athletes trying to win a roster spot. Some rise to the occasion and some just aren't ready for prime time. It's not that they lack talent, skill, or desire. There is just a limited number of roster spots. KC starters looked good. The O drove the field their opening drive to score. Their D looked improved and I especially took interest in their first round pick George Karlaftis DE. He's a player!

Upvote 0
    Yep. Watched the Steelers first game and the crowd was hyped for our rookie QB. Still only preseason but he looked good. Want to see him against real competition not 3rd stringers.
    I watched, what they aired, of the Steeler game. I was irate when they decided I would rather watch the Dallas / Denver game. I wanted to see Pickett's every snap. What I got to see I liked.
    The Steelers are in a great QB situation. Trubisky starting is far better than Rudolph and old Ben for that matter. Pickett has time to learn the professional game behind Mitch while his he's groomed for the position.
    And, all the while, his presence and increasing skill level will make Trubisky play at the top of his game... fighting to keep his starter status.

Upvote 0
    Every team needs a Mathey Judon.
    upload_2022-8-16_17-42-51.png

Upvote 0
    So apparently Miller can't be suspended by the NFL because this innocent occured during a practice. Only the team can discipline their player for practice innocents. Crazy...
    I saw that. Seems dumb that a dude can be caught on camera committing probably multiple felonies and get away scot free.

Reactions: ocnbrze
    Upvote 0
    So you're telling me if Deshaun Watson got all those massages at practice he would have gotten away with it :thinking::eek:
    Dumb ass. If he wanted hoes, just hire damn hoes. If he wanted rub and tugs, just ask Bob Kraft where to go. Once again, social media sites are bad news.

Upvote 0
    Allen and the Bills looked very good tonight. I guess the media hype about how good they are this year has some substance.
    yep they looked good.

i think though any time a team wins the championship. the game that they reveal their banner has always been a letdown game. and this, i have observed spans all sports. it happened to the 2014 LA Kings. i was there for their banner reveal and then they go ahead to lose that game. it was the same with the Lakers in 2021 and i think the Dodgers as well.....so i guess i'm not too surprised.

but i did not expect for stafford to be this terrible. 3 interceptions and 7 sacks.......7!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
    The sacks were a bad sign for sure. The interceptions were not all his fault. They will have to work more on blocking schemes with some quicker plays for Stafford. They will compete.
    they better.!!!!!!!i have allen robinson and higbee on my fantasy team. allan robinson is their number 2 wideout who only saw 2 targets.....2 targets!!!!! higbee did ok. stafford and the Rams OC needed to complete shorter passes more often. i did not watch the game cuz i was stuck in traffic trying to get home to watch the game.

Reactions: olbriar
    Upvote 0
    I'm anxious too for a couple of reasons. Both the Steelers and Chiefs travel to start their seasons. At least they don't play at the same time.
    With both teams with personnel changes the games have my attention. Secondly, I'm anxious to see if I have the NFL package from Directv. I canceled both the MLB and NFL packages before baseball started. I called Dtv the other day to be certain the NFL package was dropped. The rep I talked to asked why I was dropping and I told her I could no longer afford it. She assured me I would not be billed for the service and then said... If I inform you that you will still receive the package at no cost.. will it make your day? I answered it will make my entire season! It sounds a bit far fetched so Sunday will tell the tale.
    Oddly enough, one of my son's friends had a similar conversation with Dtv with the same outcome. My son called them hoping for such a deal and they told him to f off. It is all to weird to be true... but we shall see.
    My son had an outdoor living / sports room built this summer that I had planned to watch the games with him. I can't survive without the games. :)

Reactions: Unforgiven
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones