• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 22 MFLOPS and 44 FPS

M@XLOL

Jun 5, 2009
CqP9H.png

auplZ.jpg

on 2.1 :D I can't wait for a fully useable 2.2

WHat hardware, screen, and ROM are you using?
Hardware version 003 ROM is Bug Beast W/ bit enabled and kernal that fixes GPS w/ overclock.
ya what are you using, I haven't seen this on a 2.1 rom, I did run a 2.2 and got as high as 37 MLFOPS

Yes, please. Why in the world post those pictures without explanation? We want answers!

:)

If anyone needs help pm me this thing is zooming. I am averaging 21 MFLOPS

Upvote 0
This is really interesting. I'm getting similar fps results using Fresh, but not the Mflops results.

I'm running Fresh 0.5.3 with the fps unlocked. My kernel is "Fresh Toast" which fixes tearing in the Epson screens. If you have a Novatec screen you don't need to change the kernel.

These are all downloaded from the Fresh Updater application that is included in 0.5.3.

SO....

1) Could someone please post links to what you are referring to? The kernel and the Rom? I am not familiar with either, but I would love to give them a spin.

2) Does Novatec vs. Epson panels make a difference with the FPS unlock?

3) Do you have "tearing" with the increased FPS? (Tearing is when the graphics kind of get fuzzy when you switch screens).

Thanks much for information!!

Upvote 0

Attachments

• su-2.2.2-ef-signed.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 48
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones