1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

. 2233 vs. 232???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bowslayer, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Bowslayer

Bowslayer Well-Known Member

I was wondering if there were any significant and noticeable improvements between these two builds.?
    I have been running. 2233 for quite some time and Im curious if it's worth the time and effort of re- setting up my phone to FXZ and flash 232.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. thetingster

thetingster Android Enthusiast

Personally, I'm on .232 and loving it. I was on the previous builds of ICS. But if it came down to wiping I'd just stay. The real update is right around the corner.

3. jerry42570

jerry42570 Well-Known Member

If 2233 was the first leak, the major difference I noticed was that the stock home launcher now looks just like a tablet running ics on .232. If not for the fact that I have a lapdock, I'd say I haven't noticed anything different.

I'm sure there are others considering the number of leaks, none that made any difference to me though.

4. AurJohn

AurJohn Well-Known Member

Check this link out, I used it to move from an earlier ICS leak to 232 and it worked PERFECTLY. Follow the instructions and you should be able to jump from 2233 to 232 without losing any settings or apps.

Downgrade to 902 - No app or data loss

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews