• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

25 Problems That Desperately Need To Be Solved In 2013

Hahaha very very cool article indeed zuben el genubez! :)

Thank you for sharing zubenez el genubz! ;)

Hmmmm my ancient art of trolling technique says I smell a lawsuit a comin on from I think it was "tragedy" number 11?

:D

Go forth Coca Cola and SUE the life out of BuzzFeed!

How dare these amateurs show Coca Cola products on their website without your permission... who do they think they are!?

01-angry-judge.jpg

Wow this guy looks very happy to me hey!

What also bothers me and I will call it Number 26 kind of like some type of bonus number and it is really bad tragedy indeed...

I want some super Einstein's ghost itself to invent some kind of thingy that when you drink your coffee like a good old barbarian and spill down the side of the cup you can put your spill infested coffee cup on something so that it does not stain your great grandmothers 500 year old table...

Hmmmm now that I think carefully about it... "they" (super scientists that no 1 is better than ever) have already done this haven't they?

I think it is called a "coaster" or something like that hey?

il_fullxfull.298894049.jpg

Hahahahahaha very funny coaster! :)

I wanna wanna wanna!! :mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones