• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

256 or 384?

There are three sources of information that I can find, and there are quite a few differences between the listed specs. I'm not sure what to take from it.

AT&T Webpage: HTC Aria? Android? Smartphone ? Coming Soon - Wireless from AT&T

* LED flash
* 256 MB RAM
* Weight: 4.6 oz
* Size: 4.6" x 2.3" x 0.47"
* Battery: 1300 mAh

AT&T "Fact Sheet" (PDF): http://www.att.com/Common/merger/files/pdf/HTC_Aria_fact_sheet.pdf

* No mention of LED flash
* 384 MB RAM
* Weight: 3.8 oz (with battery)
* Size: 4.1" x 2.3" x 0.46"
* Battery: 1200 mAh

HTC Press Release: HTC Press Release - Read the Latest HTC Mobile Phone News

* "Just over 4 inches long"
* "Weighing a mere 4.05 ounces"

Upvote 0
There are three sources of information that I can find, and there are quite a few differences between the listed specs. I'm not sure what to take from it.
See what I mean? Now that's just insane. I mean, seriously. Also, ever since the announcement this am, I've been looking for the Aria page to appear on PDADB, & it hasn't happened yet...:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

AT&T Webpage: HTC Aria? Android? Smartphone ? Coming Soon - Wireless from AT&T

* LED flash
* 256 MB RAM
* Weight: 4.6 oz
* Size: 4.6" x 2.3" x 0.47"
* Battery: 1300 mAh

AT&T "Fact Sheet" (PDF): http://www.att.com/Common/merger/files/pdf/HTC_Aria_fact_sheet.pdf

* No mention of LED flash
* 384 MB RAM
* Weight: 3.8 oz (with battery)
* Size: 4.1" x 2.3" x 0.46"
* Battery: 1200 mAh

HTC Press Release: HTC Press Release - Read the Latest HTC Mobile Phone News

* "Just over 4 inches long"
* "Weighing a mere 4.05 ounces"

I think taking this info and putting it with the pic supplied in another thread gives us a better idea of the phone. I'm going to venture a guess that the info from the spec pdf is the correct info. I didn't see a flash on the phone and at this point any HTC phone coming with 256 seems unlikely.

The HD Mini also is 3.8 ounces so I'd imagine this would be pretty close to the same.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones