1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

29 days left

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Wisenos, May 15, 2011.

1. Wisenos

Wisenos Android Enthusiast

before
    [​IMG]
    already pre-ordered... and waiting for it impatiently
    what you guys think?
    will it rock?
    will it suck?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire

I have no idea. All I know is that I'm not getting it. It's been in development for sooo long and it's finally releasing but I'm worried that too many people have dipped their hands into this project. It's probably a rental at best.

3. gallandof

gallandof Android Expert

never had interest in this game, and even still dont understand all the hype. I think this game is only going to sell well because its finally out. Kind of the whol wanting what you cant have thing

4. Bomfy

Bomfy Well-Known Member

I think it could be good, but the problem I see is that the nostalgia of of the series might have warn in the million years it's taken to come out.

I remember when Duke Nukem was the game. I will probably preorder just to get into the beta on the 3rd and if it isn't something I like just move my $5 to another preorder.

5. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Android Expert

The hype is there because it was one of the first "3D" shooters, and one of the first games where obscenities were allowed (they are nothing compared to today's games). It's a sequal to a classic 3D game. Just the name is where the hype comes from (Kind of like a new Zelda, Mario, Sonic - although sonic has been mostly crap recently - game.)

I'll probably check it out or rent it. Not big on collectors edition stuff though, Just more crap to sell at a garage sale for ten cents in 10 years.

NYCHitman1 likes this.
  6. Wisenos

Wisenos Android Enthusiast

got it on release day :D (june 14th)
    can't give a final verdict yet but so far... AMAZING (for Duke Nukem lovers)
    bad point: you NEED to be logged on STEAM :(

7. Luke Kellett

Luke Kellett Member

I've read some bad reviews, and one even said that the dev team was changed part way through the game.

I'm still on the fence, but cmon! Duke Nukem was awesome so I think a lot of people buy it because of the franchise.

Wisenos, whats your verdict now?