• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2GB of "missing" data from "deleted" apps

Hey folks,

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right area, however I'm sure a mod will toss it where in needs to be if not :)

So, I received a text from my carrier telling me I've used 75% of my monthly data limit (6GB) which shocked me because I'm less than two weeks in! I checked my app data useage because I use PDA Net to tether and surprisingly it wasn't the cause of so much data being used so quickly.. it was apparently "Removed Apps" that consumed a whopping 2GB! NONE of my apps come close to that total never mind that much. And for the life of me, can't recall removing any apps lately either. Is there ANY WAY to find out what app(s) I may have removed lately to find out if I have some leech or something?

As always, thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 75

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones