1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

2nd Eris Upgrade

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Blizzard, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Blizzard

Blizzard Well-Known Member

I saw something about a second upgrade for the Eris tomorrow 12/18. Is there any truth to this rumor??

2. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Where did you see it? Do you have a link? I have not seen anything about an upgrade until January

3. stmartin84

stmartin84 Well-Known Member

Ya, I heard January 24th is the target date. Where did you see December 18th?

4. Needsdecaf

Needsdecaf Android Expert

1/22 was the date on the memo.

Based on the close correlation between the actual updates done on the 12/11 update vs. the November memo, I would think that those updates would be a good indication of the list of what's coming.

5. Blizzard

Blizzard Well-Known Member

Someone in another thread on this forum mentioned it in the context of the lockup problems people have been experiencing since the 1st upgrade last Friday.

6. Gnok31

Gnok31 Member

I think you mean this...........just a rumor

7. Ataranine

Ataranine Android Enthusiast

No update coming. Not til Jan 22. And that update will more than likely be a bugfix just like the December 11th one.

8. pavirotten

pavirotten Android Enthusiast

Pretty soon every smart phone on the market will be getting weekly updates. Some of the updates will be to improve the phone in one way or another, while the other updates will be to fix what the original updates screwed up.

9. Termin8

Termin8 Member

Beginning to wonder if Microsoft is involved here. They fix one thing, and screw up others.

10. Mountainguy

Mountainguy Newbie

^^^ lmao, thanks I needed a laugh today!

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews