• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 2x1 alarm widget from s3

dnash

Lurker
Jan 7, 2013
Is there anyway to get the 2x1 alarm widget like the S3 has on my new s4? So far I have had the S4 for a couple hours and so far the lack of a 2x1 resizable alarm widget is the first really annoying difference in the phones. I use multiple alarms and the widget from the S3 was perfect. S4, not so much. Not so sure I am liking the S4 at this point, hope it really wows me or its back to the S3 for me. So far it seems that doing tasks on the S4 are more complicated then on the S3 but then again I may not have it set up to my liking just yet. The alarm widget is a must though

Thanks

Is there anyway to get the 2x1 alarm widget like the S3 has on my new s4? So far I have had the S4 for a couple hours and so far the lack of a 2x1 resizable alarm widget is the first really annoying difference in the phones. I use multiple alarms and the widget from the S3 was perfect. S4, not so much. Not so sure I am liking the S4 at this point, hope it really wows me or its back to the S3 for me. So far it seems that doing tasks on the S4 are more complicated then on the S3 but then again I may not have it set up to my liking just yet. The alarm widget is a must though

Thanks

There are several choices, but here is the link for the one I've used a while. If this one doesn't suite you there are several in the play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maize.digitalClock&hl=en

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones