• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 3.5 jack

Hello
Has anyone had problems with audio Jack. My MT Jack has static issues and if you move it around or touch the screen it creates static in ear buds. Not a big deal for me as I use blue tooth ear phones most of the time.

grounding issue with the capacitive screen.

i dont have that, but its totally plausible how it could happen.

you should get a replacement, thats a serious issue, if it shorts your touchscreens and antennas could stop working.

Id seriously consider getting it replaced.

Reactions: stok1
Upvote 0
Mine is really good, gets really loud in the car too. But if I get a message it gets quiet, I think it is software side though.

Mine does the same. sometimes my music doesn't play loud thru the jack. I take it out a few times, then it plays right. I don't know if it a grounding thing like my man said or a well battery issue

I actually think its my radio. Pioneer ain't what it once was. I had to ground the RCAs to get the subs to get loud and I think the same thing is wrong with the radio's 3.5, but I can't ground that. My ear buds get earsplitting loud

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones