• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 3.5 mm headset jack problems

gigavic27

Feb 6, 2011
oS one day i have a party at home and i plug my phone into the speakers and after the party the headphones jack stopped accepting my stock headphones and every other thing that requires a jack. What should I do? Do I need to buy Bluetooth headphones, do they work for YouTube? And of so how much so they cost in Britain?

oS one day i have a party at home and i plug my phone into the speakers and after the party the headphones jack stopped accepting my stock headphones and every other thing that requires a jack. What should I do? Do I need to buy Bluetooth headphones, do they work for YouTube? And of so how much so they cost in Britain?

So the jack got damaged?, maybe too much, stress on it...

If you don't want to send it to repair, then yes bluetooth. HOWEVER, if you're using Swiftdroid or any custom ROM, the headset may or may not work.

Yes , they work for youtube, as long as they work on the first place.

I don't know really about the prices, but can't be too expensive, probably some, 40-60$+.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones