3.5mm speaker plug to TV


Well-Known Member
So I have the HDTV cable and get the video to the Samsung 40" LCD. Anyone know the name of or a place to buy a 9.5mm to tv audio cable? I know I could go searching the net for the correct name and a place to buy but isn't that wghat the forums are for? To help where one can? TIA.


The hdmi cable should be able to relay the audio as well as the video. If not, that is a huge oversight on the part of Samsung. Even my Evo is able to send audio with the hdmi. Check your tv settings for audio through hdmi.

If you still need a cable, you can probably find an inexpensive one on Amazon.


Over Macho Grande?
aye 3.5mm to RCA (generally)

RCA is generally the type of audio inputs a TV would have

like so:

3.5mm on top, RCA on bottom



Android Expert
I have gotten one from best buy walmart or the net. Cheapest ia the net and its called 3.5milimeter auxilary to rca cable also i dont think hdmi will do sound on the tablet but i only have dvi on my tv so i do not know for sure.