• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 3 Application Questions..

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
I have to ask you a question that it has been posted here and in several forums and I have waited the usually asked for 72 hours..

1. Is anyone familiar with NoLed App? If so, I am Baically, Generally, Overalll, etc...confused. I cannot get it to work. I have to find a site to read up on it. But my main ?, does it work on the Galaxy S 2 as well as the original Galaxy for which it was designed?

2. I am also trying to use LockBot Pro. Why does my SGS2 on Tmo lockscreen periodically come back, and replace the Lockbot one. Just periodically, but quite bothersome

3. Lastly, I have beautiful widgets. I have unchecked "unlock animations" yet when I awaken my phone before unlocking, it takes an extra couple of seconds because there are STILL clouds flying by

I don't know how to stop them with a setting (preferred way) or even by removing one of the several apps that are installed to make it all work

Thanks so much

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones