• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3 phones for sale!!! :)

JaeWeb

Aug 31, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
www.freewebs.com
I have 3 cell phones for sale! All owned by me but want to upgrade to a better phone :D

First phone is the LG Optimus V for Virgin Mobile. Perfect working condition. Does have one scratch on back of phone. No scratches on screen. Already has screen protector on it and comes with original box, charger & USB cord, ear buds, 2GB microSD card with adapter, manual and 2 gel cases (white and purple). $100!!! :)

Second phone is the Samsung Dart for T-Mobile. Mint condition, no scratches or scuffs on phone! Perfect working condition! Comes with original box, SIM card, charger, USB cord, 2GB microSD card with adapter and manual. $100!!!!!! :)

Last is the Samsung Gravity Smart in blue for T-Mobile. Great condition, has one small scratch on back of phone, screen has no scratches! Full slide out QWERTY keyboard! Comes with original box, charger, USB cable, microSD adaper and manual. MicroSD card NOT INCLUDED!! Needs SIM card or swap your current T-Mobile SIM right into this phone! $125!!! :)

Can sell all 3 in a bundle for $300!!

Would like to sell ASAP for Christmas money! Thanks guys!! :D

I have 3 cell phones for sale! All owned by me but want to upgrade to a better phone :D

First phone is the LG Optimus V for Virgin Mobile. Perfect working condition. Does have one scratch on back of phone. No scratches on screen. Already has screen protector on it and comes with original box, charger & USB cord, ear buds, 2GB microSD card with adapter, manual and 2 gel cases (white and purple). $100!!! :)

Second phone is the Samsung Dart for T-Mobile. Mint condition, no scratches or scuffs on phone! Perfect working condition! Comes with original box, SIM card, charger, USB cord, 2GB microSD card with adapter and manual. $100!!!!!! :)

Last is the Samsung Gravity Smart in blue for T-Mobile. Great condition, has one small scratch on back of phone, screen has no scratches! Full slide out QWERTY keyboard! Comes with original box, charger, USB cable, microSD adaper and manual. MicroSD card NOT INCLUDED!! Needs SIM card or swap your current T-Mobile SIM right into this phone! $125!!! :)

Can sell all 3 in a bundle for $300!!

Would like to sell ASAP for Christmas money! Thanks guys!! :D

Thanks for posting JaeWeb. The new guidelines require pictures with your name and date.

http://androidforums.com/classifieds/44508-guidelines-read-me-updated-9-20am-cst-11-07-2011-a.html

Thanks. ;)

Reactions: ardchoille
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones