• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Joseph1

Jan 26, 2010
1. how do you save pictures off the web ... i cant find a save image button or anything anywere maybe im just not seeing it...

2. i noticed if you hold some pictures for a second while on the mobile web it will say use as wall paper.. but are you only able to change the middle screens wallpaper like that or can you do all 3?

3. when i get picture mail its very small and unclear is there a way to make it larger and more clear?

thank you so much
joe

The answer to all 3 questions is long press. Hold your finger over a pic on the web for a few seconds a menu will pop up that gives you several options including the option to save image. In the msg app tap on a pic, that should open up the pic and then if you long press and slide ur finger up the pic will zoom in, if you slide your finger down it zooms out. hope that helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones