1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

3 way calling?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GMANLIVE, Feb 3, 2011.

1. GMANLIVE

GMANLIVE Newbie

I am having a problem when I am on a call and get another call and want to add that person to my call for a conference call it doesn't work. Is there something I am doing wrong?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Ron H

Ron H Well-Known Member

I don't think you can do it that way. I think you have to initiate both calls.

3. jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox Member

In practice, I think you are correct. In principal, I read in the manual that when you recieve the second call you just need to click the "add call" button. I have not tried it, nor even checked to see if that option comes up.

I know that was the ONLY thing I liked about my old AT&T iPhone. Conference calls were easy. Of course, once you got the conference going, the network wohld drop one or both of the calls. So, it was pretty useless in practice.

4. B360155

B360155 Well-Known Member

I've never done it, but if you Google "Android 2.2 User Guide", you can view or download a copy. On pages 79 through 82 it covers handling multiple calls and doing conference calls.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews