1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

30 day satisfaction on NE2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by guitarskoota, Oct 29, 2009.

1. guitarskoota

guitarskoota Member

Oct 29, 2009
    So I was up for my New Every 2 about a month ago. Apparently I've been living under a rock and never heard of a Droid. I had an old Chocolate 2 for 2 years, and finally decided to upgrade to the Env Touch. It was $200, with $100 online discount, and I got $100 New Every 2 credit. Yesterday 10/29 it came in the mail and I activated it and my new 2 year contract.

Now today I found out about this phone, the Motorola Droid. I must say it sounds pretty sweet. Unlimited internet and google maps and all that.

So I remember seeing somewhere in all the paperwork when I signed up for the Env Touch, something about a 30 day satisfaction gaurantee.

Does anyone know, if when the Droid comes out in a few days, if I decide I want one, can I send my Env Touch back, and get my $100 NE2 credit back, to put towards the Droid? Or is this only if I want to cancel my account totally? And if I can send it back, do I need to say like "I dont like this Env Touch and want to try something else" or can I straight up tell them "I would rather have the Droid than the Env Touch"?

I'd call and ask them myself, but I dont want them to flag my account stating that I am just wanting to upgrade to a Droid.

Advertisement