• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

32 gig micro sdhc card sale

crow11ad

Android Enthusiast
Oct 22, 2009
This is more of a post when you find a good sale on a 32 gig memory card. I have found some on ebay...but after reading some reports, they are fraud. So let's help each other out here.

Cause a 32 gig on the Epic would just be nice.

Upvote 0
Actually I believe it was $99.99 on verizon if you bought the droid x, $150 stand alone. However they changed it about a week or so ago to $99.99 it was somewhat popular on the xda forum.

Verizon Wireless 32 GB MicroSDHC

Also free overnight shipping.

Aside from this there is a Centon Class 4 32 GB MicroSDHC card that is out of stock and has been ever since I heard of it. Not sure if it is even real, but it is only $77.30 So if you can somehow manage to get one of those it might be a good deal.

Amazon.com: Centon 32 GB Micro SDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card 32GBRSDHC4 (Black): Electronics

Those are the 2 I know of, hope they help someone.

Upvote 0
Actually I believe it was $99.99 on verizon if you bought the droid x, $150 stand alone. However they changed it about a week or so ago to $99.99 it was somewhat popular on the xda forum.

Verizon Wireless 32 GB MicroSDHC

Also free overnight shipping.

Aside from this there is a Centon Class 4 32 GB MicroSDHC card that is out of stock and has been ever since I heard of it. Not sure if it is even real, but it is only $77.30 So if you can somehow manage to get one of those it might be a good deal.

Amazon.com: Centon 32 GB Micro SDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card 32GBRSDHC4 (Black): Electronics

Those are the 2 I know of, hope they help someone.

There is only one 32GB MicroSD card on the market that Centon is a fake, it's been reviewed before. If it's not SanDisk don't buy it, Kingston will release a 32GB card soon too but it's not yet available. The Verizon card is available in some stores I've seen them but the 99 dollar price is news to me, seems like that would be your best bet.

Upvote 0
I lucked out and found one on Ebay. A forum member from this forum was the seller so I knew it was legit. It was an official Verizon Sandisk 32GB and came with a Micro SD card reader as well. So I have that ready to add to my Epic when it comes out. Not sure what to do with the 16GB cause I already have a 16GB in my Moment. How much could I sell it for??

Upvote 0
I lucked out and found one on Ebay. A forum member from this forum was the seller so I knew it was legit. It was an official Verizon Sandisk 32GB and came with a Micro SD card reader as well. So I have that ready to add to my Epic when it comes out. Not sure what to do with the 16GB cause I already have a 16GB in my Moment. How much could I sell it for??

A used 16GB card? Depends on the class speed certification, a class 2 maybe 35-40 bucks maybe but a class 10 would double that.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
there is a whole bunch here for a good price.
Electronics - Play.com (UK) - Free Delivery

i have a question tho. i got a samsung galaxy s. got 8 gig already on it. i need at least 8 more. is this one ok for it? its a samsung phone, i also want a samsung card too :) love the design tho
Samsung 8GB SDHC Plus Memory Card Class 6 - Electronics at Play.com (UK)

btw, play.com is a good site, free delivery and nice price as said.

That card won't fit, it's a standard size SD card you'll want a Micro SD card.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Epic comes with a class 2 16GB card so I'd guess about the prices I stated above if you're lucky are about right, not alot of people buy used SD cards online because alot are fakes but it can be done.

Hmmmmm....I was told by the Sprint guys I talked to yesterday that the 16GB was internal and not a memory stick. Are you sure it's a 16GB card?

Upvote 0
Hmmmmm....I was told by the Sprint guys I talked to yesterday that the 16GB was internal and not a memory stick. Are you sure it's a 16GB card?

Unless they are changing it, I think it comes with a 16 gig micro sd card. I wish they would change it to internal and then add my 16 gig that I have in my moment and presto 32 gigs. That would be epic.

Upvote 0
You know, I was thinking about this last night. There's really no point in buying a 32GB card at the moment. I mean if you consider $ per GB, we could buy four 16GB sticks for the price of one 32GB stick. That's not value in my mind when it comes to the 32GB stick. And I'm betting the price isn't going to come down soon on that either. I'm thinking I'll just use the heck out of the 16GB stick they give me and 12 months from now when the 32GB is at a much more reasonable price, I'll upgrade then. :)

Reactions: taylormah
Upvote 0
You know, I was thinking about this last night. There's really no point in buying a 32GB card at the moment. I mean if you consider $ per GB, we could buy four 16GB sticks for the price of one 32GB stick. That's not value in my mind when it comes to the 32GB stick. And I'm betting the price isn't going to come down soon on that either. I'm thinking I'll just use the heck out of the 16GB stick they give me and 12 months from now when the 32GB is at a much more reasonable price, I'll upgrade then. :)
Or just stay with 16GB capacity and upgrade in the speed department. ;) Important when transferring large files to and from the card.

Upvote 0

Very valid point. Only reason to get a 32gb card now is really for convenience, which is the justification I had.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones