• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

32Gb Micro SD

Fake or not that speed is pretty slow, I only have a Grade 2 16G an I am getting 4.92mb on average on write.

am now running H2testw on the 32gb sd's - will let you know results. now up to 10Gb but write speed 1.14mb/sec on card 1 - too slow for me!!
2nd card is writing at 3.5mb/sec

both cards are showing 31988mb in K2testw

also running the test on a kingston 1gb card - showing 4mb/sec but this could be slowed down because of the other tests running concurrently (although they're not taking a lot of bandwidth!)

@Pajopatak - what price have you got on the 16gb kingston

Upvote 0
am now running H2testw on the 32gb sd's - will let you know results. now up to 10Gb but write speed 1.14mb/sec on card 1 - too slow for me!!
2nd card is writing at 3.5mb/sec

both cards are showing 31988mb in K2testw

also running the test on a kingston 1gb card - showing 4mb/sec but this could be slowed down because of the other tests running concurrently (although they're not taking a lot of bandwidth!)

@Pajopatak - what price have you got on the 16gb kingston

Here in Croatia, the price for Kingston 16gb is about 40$, and SanDisk 16gb is cca. 80$, but i believe it's not fake because it is in a well known technology store. Do you think it's a good price for 16gb class 2?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones