• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Thanks. The packaging states class 2 but the card clearly states class 4 so I assume it is a fake and have contacted the supplier..
Does the $199.99 sdhc micro card from SanDisk work ok on the Xperia X10 phone? I have 20Gb of music I'm wanting to load. Appreciate any help.

Let me see if I understand this. You are going to pay $200.00 for aMicroSD card and I'm guessing 32GB? Have you seriously thought about that? I mean you could buy "3" 8GB cards for about $75.00. I mean if your rolling in the dough than have at it, I just could never justify that type of purchase, just not balanced.

Good Luck and enjoy the music, which sound really nice on the X10, even with the stock earbuds, which I think are a higher quality than what most include.

Upvote 0
But I hope you realize it will slow down your phone on startup and maybe other times as well. I have two 8GB cards. One has all of my music and photos on it, while the other has everything else. This enables me to have a fast phone and not get bogged down due to a large SD card. Just a thought...

How slow are we talking?

Im Tossing up between a 32gb Micro SD card (Roughly AU$130) or buy a dedicated PMP...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones