• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I honestly don't care how similar it is to any other game. All I care about is how well it runs (compared to another game that runs horrendously) and... is it fun?

I'm checking out the demo :)

Edit: It's pretty LOLbad. Performance makes me think it was also programmed in Adobe Air... ugh. Pretty low production quality too. Uninstalled already.

Upvote 0
Bought the full version its amazing. The gameplay is a lot longer than tiny wings which I love and the performance is good. I just get a little slowdown after making a really bad ouch. Great game even if tiny wings comes out tomorrow I still wouldn't regret my purchase this has enough differences to bee its on game :)

Also has a ton of landscapes not just color differences.

Upvote 0
Bought the full version its amazing. The gameplay is a lot longer than tiny wings which I love and the performance is good. I just get a little slowdown after making a really bad ouch. Great game even if tiny wings comes out tomorrow I still wouldn't regret my purchase this has enough differences to bee its on game :)

Also has a ton of landscapes not just color differences.

Yes the full version is really great and much better then Dillo Hills.

it is a good (and better) alternativ for people without adobe air

Upvote 0
Like the nice graphics but I have no idea how to play the game at all! :p Uninstalled till someone intelligent teaches me how to play.
You need to use the down slopes of the hills to make speed to gain speed and make jumps. You need to time the down movement so you hit the slope at the correct angle. Touch the screen when you want to go dont, and release it when going upwards. Those are the basics :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones