• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 3D homescreen? whaat?

MBQsniper

Aug 9, 2011
Noob question :)
when you run a certain ROM and it enables 3D homescreen, what exactly is it? I dont have a ROM at the moment that has a 3D homescreen, but I have the homescreen thing that revolves (evo 3d scroll 3D carousel i think its called?) is that what it is? thanks :)

Noob question :)
when you run a certain ROM and it enables 3D homescreen, what exactly is it? I dont have a ROM at the moment that has a 3D homescreen, but I have the homescreen thing that revolves (evo 3d scroll 3D carousel i think its called?) is that what it is? thanks :)

what rom are you on? if you have the home screen 3d to enable it go into settings/display/and check 3d home screen. your home screen will tilt according to how you move your phone. kind of neat but annoying as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones