• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 3d movie player

my apologies.. So does this mean that they will probably never release that kernel source code?
They might when nobody really cares about it anymore. :(

In the meantime, they are probably protecting it so they don't make it easier for other companies to add 3D features to their phones.

And it's not just the kernel but includes source for apps like camera, gallery and anything else involved with 3D rendering on the Evo 3D/V.

ramjet73

Upvote 0
They might when nobody really cares about it anymore. :(

In the meantime, they are probably protecting it so they don't make it easier for other companies to add 3D features to their phones.

And it's not just the kernel but includes source for apps like camera, gallery and anything else involved with 3D rendering on the Evo 3D/V.

ramjet73

Do you think you could crack the codes and fix 3d for jb rims? You seem to be well inform!!:D

Upvote 0
Just to shed some light on this 3d movie player issue when I was on aokp and I ran 3dvplayer the boot up animation was side by side but I switched over to midnight jellybean and it didn't do the side side it played it as one big picture. It still wasn't playing my 3d video it would crash and restart when I try to fastforward

Reactions: ramjet73
Upvote 0
Do you think you could crack the codes and fix 3d for jb rims? You seem to be well inform!!:D
I'm afraid that's beyond my abilities and the developers that might be able to are working on other things. The payback just isn't there given the limited number of users that can benefit from it.

ramjet73

Reactions: badboytoast
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones