• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 3d movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
share the wealth , upload them !

Indeed... Particularly Avatar 3D.

I've taken on the project of upgrading my home PC to accomodate 3D movies. It'll take a while, but at some point I'd like to be able to watch them, burn them and eventually convert them for my 3DVO using Handbrake. But I'm guessing it'll take me by the end of this year to get all of that said and done.

Upvote 0
Ive converted a few 3D movies for the EVO 3D, theyre amazing

share the wealth , upload them !

planning on it, just have to figure out where first

Indeed... Particularly Avatar 3D.

I've taken on the project of upgrading my home PC to accomodate 3D movies. It'll take a while, but at some point I'd like to be able to watch them, burn them and eventually convert them for my 3DVO using Handbrake. But I'm guessing it'll take me by the end of this year to get all of that said and done.

I thought the discussion was about uploading Green Hornet, already protected.

You guys are talking about copyright violation, an illegal activity and against the site rules you agreed to when you signed up here.

Cool it or face consequences.

/thread

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones