1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

3G/4G connectivity Error codes

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JustSimplyBob, Oct 14, 2014.

1. JustSimplyBob

JustSimplyBob Lurker

Hello all!

I have had my SGV for about 17 Months. Starting 4 months ago, I have been getting an error code that pops up on the screen near the bottom and I loose 3G/4G network (icon disappears and no data). Completely frustrating when I am trying to use navigation. The error message pops up like when you connect to WIFI and "Connected to (WIFI name)". It will pop up a number and state "login fail, if error persists reboot or contact your provider". I have tried to contact VM about it, but have been unsuccessful in resolving the issue. I have done a multitude of factory resets to no avail.

Has anyone else had this issue? or know of a solution? Anyone know of an App that can log those pop up messages for review? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AnciusD

AnciusD Android Enthusiast

Do you have Connections Optimizer on? If so, maybe try turning it off. That's all I got...

3. JustSimplyBob

JustSimplyBob Lurker

I have it off and still getting the bizarre fault. I know I am in an area with good coverage. It happens anywhere/everywhere I go.

4. AnciusD

Do you have the problem even when you're not moving, i.e., just turning wifi on/off?

Have you tried updating the PRL or Profile?

5. Not too sure if you're still having this problem or even have the device but I did experience this problem a few times owning this phone, try opening dialer and input ##SCRTN# it's a dialer code that reactivates the phone and that has fixed my problem in the past, Hope this helps

6. AnciusD

Bob has left the theater. [​IMG][​IMG]

Samsung Galaxy Victory Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Victory release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews