1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

3g boost tutorial

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by slutyman, Apr 10, 2012.

1. slutyman

slutyman Android Enthusiast

step 1:Make sure USB debugging is enabled
    step 2:download usb drivers P020120216436387234095(1).exe - File Shared from Box
    step 3:Download and install qpst 2.7
    step 4:Connect phone to computer
    step 5:Open device manager expand ports and make note of what com port your USB device is on
    step 6:Open up qpst configuration if com port is not shown select add port and enter com# (# being the one seen @ device manager)
    step 7:Select service programming (phone must be selected to continue)
    step 8:On the main menu setting tab click read from phone and will obtain phone info it will ask for ur spc
    step 9:Spc code can be obtained through cdma workshop or by using ***************** Get Spc
    step 10:Look for M.IP tab and there will be an option under Mobile IP Behavior to set it to Simple IP only select it and then click on active users and set it to 1 click write to phone your phone should reboot and i got 1.63.mbps down and 0.45.mbp up

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. danny8360

danny8360 Newbie

Is there a bad side to doing this? I read metro can cancel your account if they catch you is that true?? I want to do but I just want to know if that part is true or not; and what other things I should be worried about.

3. slutyman

slutyman Android Enthusiast

i do not no about the account but i will be going back to mobile ip because i cant recive calls jusr waiy yill we achive root then u can edit the build prop to speed up the internet but some people say that they have had no problem with this

ZTE Score Forum

The ZTE Score release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, processor, and 1200mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews