1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

3g mb usage help.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hainzey, May 15, 2011.

1. hainzey

hainzey Lurker

Hey,
    I upgraded to the HTC desire HD yesterday and am already hitting mb usage paranoia, I have a limit of 750mb a month. I have all the sync things running as still learning all the settings etc. This includes, friendstream, weather, htc sense, location, facebook, and 2 email accounts. How much memory usage would this use up? Currently I am at home so I am connected to wifi but once I leave my 3g automatically kicks in (quite obviously) How do I set it so fb only updates when I use it, how do I get rid of the weather, location and friendstream? Or am I safe to use these all month with no problems?

Thankyou
    Hainzey

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sonesh

sonesh Android Enthusiast

In general, if its only these things that you use when outside of WiFi you'll probably reach 100mb's a month.

I use between 300-500mb's with regular internet browsing, occasional youtube usage, and downloading a few apps/updates a week (though I generally try to use WiFi for this).

Download Call Meter NG to monitor your overall usage, and 3g watchdog to see how much each individual app uses

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews