• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

below_radar_00

Apr 2, 2010
Charleston, SC
All of the sudden my Incredible has dropped it's 3G signal and reverted to 1X. I have no clue what's going on. Every now and then 3G will try and pop back on but then the cell signal drops to 0 or 1 bar and then everyone who calls me gets my voicemail instead of my phone ringing. I've updated my PRL to the newest one and I've tried Hybrid PRL's too and nothing is helping. Everything was fine just yesterday, this just started today. My 2250mah battery is almost dead due to lack of signal all day. Any ideas?

What ROM are you running? For what its worth, I'm running Virtuous 3.1 and haven't had any problems with 3G. If this problem just started today and you didn't change anything, is it possible it might be network problems in your area?

Same here, I'm running Virtuous 3.1. I did the update over a week ago so it's not the ROM update that did it. Nothing else has changed except for the usual app updates from the market. I haven't touched any other settings. I"m hoping it's just network problems. I've never had that kind of problem though so it has me a little concerned.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones