• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 3G not working

Damonika6

Lurker
Jul 25, 2012
Hi I have have the LG Marquee with boostmobile my phone was new and working fine untill like 4 Months later my 3G disappeared I already talked to boostmobile coustomer service and also the tech support I reseted my phone like 3 times boostmobile troubleshooted my phone almost 4 times I tried to updated the PRL but it wouldn't update because it need the network to update I wanted to know how could I get my 3G back I could not get on the Internet unless I'm on wifi and that's only at home..

Help Please.!

Hi I have have the LG Marquee with boostmobile my phone was new and working fine untill like 4 Months later my 3G disappeared I already talked to boostmobile coustomer service and also the tech support I reseted my phone like 3 times boostmobile troubleshooted my phone almost 4 times I tried to updated the PRL but it wouldn't update because it need the network to update I wanted to know how could I get my 3G back I could not get on the Internet unless I'm on wifi and that's only at home..

Help Please.!

Their prl updated through settings menu have been screwing the radio causing issues for numerous people including me back in april. Had to get a replacement. Only manuals from there on out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones