• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 3G on Bell Legend NOT working?!

Hi all! So recently I switched from an iPhone to the HTC Legend and I love it. But, I have encountered a problem. My 3G and H symbol are not appearing anymore. I haven't had internet service for about 2 days now. When I first received the phone it wasn't working either, but I messed around with the APN and it worked! Now, it has stopped. I have an ATT data plan if that matters, and the Legend is from Bell Canada. I need help please! Any idea would be greatly appreciated, I will try anything at this point. I have no idea what to do, and I LOVE this phone. Thanks!

We are having similar problems. Bought 2 HTC Desire yesterday and Plans with Bell, and have not had any luck getting the phones to work. Once in awhile we will get a call to work.

Maybe it is a Bell network issue?

I have no idea, maybe??? It was just working fine and then it was out. Let me know if you find anything out. Any other help from anybody would be greatly appreciated! I would even be willing to pay if someone helped me figure this out! I am at my wit's end. *** But I am able to make calls and send messages. Just no internet that isn't over WIFI and it's ticking me off.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones