• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3g outage on droid

aquapod

Lurker
Mar 31, 2010
Hey all, I've been having a 3g outage on my droid all day here in western NY and was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? I'm up to date with the official 2.1 and yes I've tried restarting my phone, turning wireless on and off, toggling airplane mode, and still nothing works. Not sure if it's just my phone acting up or if anyone else is experiencing it. Thanks.

Hey all, I've been having a 3g outage on my droid all day here in western NY and was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? I'm up to date with the official 2.1 and yes I've tried restarting my phone, turning wireless on and off, toggling airplane mode, and still nothing works. Not sure if it's just my phone acting up or if anyone else is experiencing it. Thanks.

Is it just today or has been going on for a while?...

http://androidforums.com/motorola-droid/61567-declining-reception.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones