1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

3G problems since OTA?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HunterBrooke, May 23, 2011.

1. HunterBrooke

HunterBrooke Well-Known Member

No re-booting, but my 3G connection is now very unstable. Cuts out often. Anyone else?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mh68

mh68 Member

Same here AND I get reboots. Already did the battery pull but am wanting to hold off on the factory reset, don't feel like setting the phone up again.

Mike

3. bluenik25

bluenik25 Well-Known Member

My 3g has always sucked before and after the update.

4. I have the same issue and I contacted verizon and they are supposed to be looking into it but they are sending me a replacement. Sadly this is #4 and i am getting tired of each one they send having a different issue than the last.

5. mh68

mh68 Member

That's the same thing I went thru with the 10 incredibles in 7 months. I'm just going to smash mine and pay $40 for a brand new one and save all the refurb hassle. My speaker is rattling so bad I can't hardly put it up to my ear to listen to whoever calls me. :mad:

6. Yes I dont know if HTC just rushed this or what but I never had this amount of problems with any phone and i had a variety of different phones.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews