1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support 3G settings

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ksty, Nov 9, 2009.

1. ksty

ksty New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Hey everyone

Have had my Pulse a few days now, and today was the first time of taking it to work - figured that as I wouldn't be using it in the office all day, I'd switch off 3G to (hopefully) save on some battery power. Now i can't remember how to switch it back on! and the user guide isn't all that helpful....

K

Advertisement

2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Student
    London
    Hi ksty & Welcome to the Forums! :D

Go to Settings -> Wireless Controls -> Mobile Networks -> Un-select "Use only 2G Networks"

Carl C ;)

3. ksty

ksty New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Hey Carl

Thanx for the rapid response! I've just checked though, and this is not selected - what am i doing wrong here?

K

4. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Student
    London
    Not sure lool :D

Well , you could always download this app called "2G-3G OnOff" free off the Android Market then you can switch between the modes quickly :)

When you download it apply it as a widget : Hold an empty part of your home screen -> A pop-up should appear -> select Widgets -> Select the 2G-3G widget

Now all you have to do is tap the Widget on your Homescreen and that should turn it back to 3G :D

Carl

5. ashida

ashida New Member

Apr 19, 2012
    hi I'm new here can you help me I'm having problem with my android I can access internet
    how to set up my 3g